Reading through several posts on this blog, I've realized that they ramble on and on (hence the title of the blog...) and are generally written poorly. I attended a great talk by Elizabeth Naramore on technical writing in October, so hopefully the posts on this blog will become more interesting and generally stink less. In particular, they should become shorter and, hopefully, more frequent.
Thanks for your continued interest!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am looking forward to them!
The topic has been explained in a very reader-friendly manner. Thanks for sharing this helpful article.servicenow training
I liked the way the information was organized throughout the article. Each section adds something useful and keeps the topic easy to follow.salesforce cpq training
Strengthen your technical knowledge with comprehensive mulesoft training focused on API management, integration processes, data handling, and application connectivity. The course provides a practical learning path for professionals interested in MuleSoft technologies.
Post a Comment